Friday, February 20, 2009

Bridesmaids Dresses

There are so many styles, colors, shapes, prices, shipping dates etc..
Bridesmaids dresses, Bridesmaids dresses, Bridesmaids dresses; this is all my Mom and I have been thinking about for days and days. She has been glued to her computer and I have been glued to mine. So today I printed 10 different dresses that I like and have each picture lying on the floor waiting for me to decide which one I want. I have the general idea of what I want and actually I chose the one I really wanted but it takes to long to have it shipped, unless I pay more or go through a store in Grand Junction. Although to go through the store it will cost more to have them mailed to me or I have to go pick them up in Grand Junction. So back to the drawing board as they say!
Yesterday I called all my bridesmaids to have them measure themselves so that I could place an order ASAP. They are so good because even the busy ones did what they could to get the measurements on such short notice. Thank You Ladies your wonderful!!! I had sent a link to certain ones that asked to see the dress I was choosing, but now I might have to go with another dress just to get a better price and shipping date. We will see until then the search continues! Oh did I mention how wonderful my Mother has been? Well if I did I just wanted to mention it again, because she has been a rockstar searching for me on her slow Internet computer and calling to update me on the search. Today she told me that we were going to choose this dress so that my head could rest and move on to other plans for the wedding. I Love you Mom thanks for being who you are with all your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment